Philippines Video April 2010

Kilalang Mga Post

circle of friends

Mga tagasunod

Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

my personal blog

hi i'm errol deciembre i'm leave in palaguian maayon,capiz i have one sister and one small brother ang my mother name is Ernie deciembre and i have no father because she is dead but i'm happy to my one big family i hve my uncles and couzin my favorite sport's is basketball and playing computer games... and also my favorite foods is pilipino food's my favorite music is hip hop music and pinoy krumps and the new blog user's this is my first blog information and i'm happy to one and only girl friend she's so beutifull and very handsome.. hes name is dianara dalentar.. he leave in dumolog roxaz city she is studying in iloilo her cours is marine engeniring...and oppzzz i have group the name of my group is handsome boiz crew... i'm studying at Hercor college i'm first year college my cours is computer science.....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento